Ylang Ylang Extra
Ylang Ylang Extra
Cananga odorata genuina – Madagascar – Organically Grown – GRAS
It is the first extraction and is therefore more concentrated and may achieve faster results by using less oil than the Ylang Ylang Complete.
Ylang Ylang Extra Essential oil is:
- 100% Therapeutic grade
- soothing to nervous system
Ylang Ylang assists in balancing:
- the equilibrium
- heart function
- high blood pressure
- arterial hypertension
- general tonic
- mental fatigue
- hair loss
- reducing hyperpnea (abnormally fast breathing)
- general skin care (wrinkes, balancing oily skin)
- poor self esteem
- also use in aromatherapy (see diffuser)
Primary Aromatherapy Methods:
- Bathing – in a tub of hot water add 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil which will avoid sensitizing your skin with 4 to 6 drops of pure Essential oils. Soak in the tub as long as you need to.
- Inhalation – bring water to a steam state and add 2 to 3 drops of pure Essential oils. Breathe in the steam for a few minutes with a towel draped over the head over the bowl of steaming oils.
- Massage – a therapeutic way of benefiting and relaxing the body using the Essential oils which also detoxes the body by draining the lymph system and stimulates the entire circulatory system. Add 15 to 20 drops of oil to your favorite massage oil.
- Spray– mix 1 teaspoon of Essential oils to 1 ounce of Vodka (to emulsify the oils) with 7 ounces of distilled water and spray on linens, bedding, towels and use as a room deodorizer to disinfect the air.
- Vaporization – the best way to add Essential oils to the air is to use a nebulizing diffuser (see diffuser) which disperses micron-sized particulates for aromatherapy benefits.
Aromatic Influences: dispelling anger, tension, emotional coldness, love, frustration, balancing, and enhancing relationships.