Geranium - Organic
Botanical Name: Pelargonium graveolens
Country of Origin: Egypt
Plant Part: Leaves
Distillation Method: Steam distilled
This 100% pure Geranium essential oil is steam distilled from tops and flowers of plants organically grown in Egypt. Our Geranium is incredibly fresh with a lovely, full-bodied aroma. .
Geranium has a bright, lightly floral aroma, with delicate intricate notes. The delicate characteristics of this oil mean that it has the potential to blend well with these essential oils including: Eucalyptus, Clary Sage, Lime, Orange, Frankincense, Rose, Grapefruit, Lavender and Ylang Ylang.
- elixir for anxiety
- antispasmodic for muscles of the intestine
- sore throats
- calms the mind
- relaxs the body
- eases frustration and irritability
Therapeutic Properties Include:
- Stimulant (to the adrenal cortex)
Skin - Antiseptic properties:
- non-serious burns
- Varicose veins
- Kidney tonic: assists with releasing fluid retention
- Cellulite therapies
- Treatment of Candida infections
- Sore throats
- Calming and uplifting
- Releases negative and unpleasant memories
- Eases nervous tension and stress
- Balancing to the emotions
- Sense of inner-peace and well-being
- Spiritual practice and meditation
- Assists in connecting to intuition and wisdom
- Increases capacity for intimate and open communication.
- Relieves stomach, intestinal and menstrual cramps
- Calms stress-related headaches and stomach aches
- Stimulates the adrenal cortex
- Releases hormones that balance the whole system.
- Helps regulate estrogen production
- Relieves fluid retention before menstruation
- Reduces PMS, mood swings, and menopausal discomfort
- Lice and mosquito repellent
- Clears ringworm.
Application and Topical Use
Apply directly to the skin or can be diluted with a unscented massage oil (such as coconut).
Add 5 or 6 drops to a to create the aromatherapy benefits.
Listed as: GRAS (the Food and Drug Administration's food additive label: 'Generally Recognized as Safe').
Safe though if breast feeding, check with a healer of some sort, and hypersensitive people may need to avoid if reaction.