Imagine the Calming effect of a quiet flowing stream in the middle of a meadow filled with flowers. Calm Whispers helps you to relax, be calm, soothes the emotions and has a gentle and peaceful way about it when used. Place on the wrists, back of neck, temples or bottom of feet. Essential oils pass the blood/brain barrier and the effects are almost immediate.
Roman Chamomile, Lime, Olibanum, Sandalwood (eastern and western), Patchouli, Ylang Ylang
- Bathing – in a tub of hot water add 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil which will avoid sensitizing your skin with 4 to 6 drops of pure Essential oils. Soak in the tub as long as you need to.
- Inhalation – bring water to a steam state and add 2 to 3 drops of pure Essential oils. Breathe in the steam for a few minutes with a towel draped over the head over the bowl of steaming oils.
- Massage – a therapeutic way of benefiting and relaxing the body using the Essential oils which also detoxes the body by draining the lymph system and stimulates the entire circulatory system. Add 15 to 20 drops of oil to your favorite massage oil.
- Spray – mix 1 teaspoon of Essential oils to 1 ounce of Vodka (to emulsify the oils) with 7 ounces of distilled water and spray on linens, bedding, towels and use as a room deodorizer to disinfect the air.
- Vaporization – the best way to add Essential oils to the air is to use a nebulizing diffuser (see diffuser) which disperses micron-sized particulates for aromatherapy benefits.